Admob Pin Verification India Not Working Properly

Mihir Sane

Aug 2, 2014, 2:27:36 PM8/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Can please someone at Google help me out with this. Struggling with this! Getting frustrated now.
1. I received the pin today. I put the pin in the pin verification tab. Goes to a screen where it shows Publisher ID , Customer ID, Active Products. Doesn't tell me if the pin has been verified. Then went to the home tab , which still shows me the FIX THIS NOW alert. Now wouldnt let me generate a new pin or anything of that sort.
2. My old ad mob earnings were below the threshold but that did not get transferred after an account upgrade. The old earning still show in the legacy account. There is now way I can transfer it. Then saw one link in the support forum which said they would automatically get transferred to the bank account. This has been for ages now. Its been more than 3 months since I had upgraded.

Can you please help me out.

Thanks.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 4, 2014, 5:27:20 PM8/4/14