Custom event doesn't work on Google Mobile Ads SDK iOS 6.11.1

Kaam Deve

Sep 7, 2014, 5:55:25 AM9/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded Google Mobile Ads SDK iOS from 6.8.0 to 6.11.1 today.

When I call loadRequest, the custom event is invoked.

In custom event, I call the code below.

        [self.delegate customEventBanner:self didReceivedAd:myUIView];

In former vesion:6.8.0 there is no problem, but in 6.11.1 the myUIView is not added on GADBannerView.

Strictly speaking, it's added at first time, but not added at the second time.
For example, auto refreshing or calling loadRequest again.

So I must add these lines to prevent this bug.

        if (![myUIView superview]) {
            [myGADBannerView addSubview:myUIView];
        }

I think it's nonsense.

I'm wrong? Is anyone in the same situation?

If it's a bug, please fix it.

Thank you.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 8, 2014, 7:36:47 PM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I tried on 6.11.1 and for me it was working as intended, both on first request and on refresh. Could you show your entire custom event code?

Thanks,
Eric