RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] about my app being "review required" all the time.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

2:40 AM (3 hours ago) 2:40 AM
to mr10...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I see that same concern on another thread with the subject '[google-admob-ads-sdk] Regarding restricted ad serving.’ and we have already responded there for this issue.To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

Please reach out to us, if you need any further assistance.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJWUA:ref" (ADR-00244639)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team