Issue with `GADMediationRewardedAdEventDelegate`

Olena Stepaniuk

Sep 26, 2024, 7:28:24 AMSep 26
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, I'm trying to build a rewarded mediation adapter, and just was wondering how I can pass the reward(aka GADAdReward)? It seems like `didRewardUser` doesn't allow that anymore.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 26, 2024, 1:08:43 PMSep 26
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Yes, This callback will provide information to the SDK without conferring any reward.

If you seek to preserve server records, I would suggest implementing server-side API integration.

Also refer to this to validate server-side verification (SSV) callbacks.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGanQ:ref" (ADR-00269693)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Olena Stepaniuk

Sep 27, 2024, 3:29:15 AMSep 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately, some things remain unclear to me.
It seems like iOS and Android differ in the matter of passing reward from the mediation adapter back to the SDK - https://developers.google.com/admob/android/custom-events/rewarded#:~:text=rewardedAdCallback.onUserEarnedReward(rewardItem)%3B
Will it be removed in future releases or is there another reason for inconsistency?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 27, 2024, 10:18:19 AMSep 27
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us..

I will check with our team regarding your query and one of my team members will reach out to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

mai mohamed

Sep 30, 2024, 5:39:36 AMSep 30
to Olena Stepaniuk, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

هذا اسمي ادم

في الخميس، ٢٦ سبتمبر، ٢٠٢٤ ١:٢٧ م 'Olena Stepaniuk' via Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> كتب:

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 30, 2024, 8:40:03 AMSep 30
to maioy...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please note that we have received an empty message. Could you please specify if you are facing issues related to Google Mobile Ads SDK ? If so, kindly elaborate it here and give full context of your concern so we can guide you accordingly.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGbH1:ref" (ADR-00270038)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Olena Stepaniuk

Oct 4, 2024, 5:54:37 AMOct 4
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Any update regarding this issue ?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 4, 2024, 10:33:31 AMOct 4
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Olena Stepaniuk,

We are in the process of following up with the team regarding your inquiry. Once we receive any updates, we will intimate you. Meanwhile, your patience is important.