AdMob on Windows Phone 8 (Register WP8 app)

Georgy

Dec 21, 2013, 7:14:42 AM12/21/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.
I would like to add Windows Phone 8 app and create ad unit for it.
I have registered an account in admob.com. By clicking "Add Site/App" I see this page:

There is no button for Windows Phone 8 app.
How to enable it?
Thanks.

Georgy

Dec 21, 2013, 7:49:33 AM12/21/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I also have read https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/Kez-hX7r5gQ , but I have not any bars at top of screen like in upgrade tutorial video ( https://support.google.com/admob/v2/answer/3077517 ).
And if i can't upgrade my account to new AdMob account, then can I hear answer to question of this theme autor's?
Thanks.

Glenn Lopes

Jan 19, 2014, 1:51:07 AM1/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Even I have the same issue. I am from Mumbai. Is admob not available for India ?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 22, 2014, 5:12:37 PM1/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The Windows Phone 8 option is only available in the new admob interface. This is a staged rollout, but you can keep up with our announcements here.

Shikhar Tanwar

Feb 24, 2014, 12:46:20 PM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
That is fine but when will this option be available in India?