Can't link my iOS app on AdMob

Suzuki Masahiro

May 19, 2024, 6:31:08 PMMay 19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello

My app was published, but I cannot get it to show up on Admob and I cannot link to it.

Could you help us get it linked?

Thank you

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 20, 2024, 12:37:36 AMMay 20
to swisz...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I can confirm that the application is available to link with an AdMob account. Could you search with the app name or with the App store URL at your end? If you have recently listed your app on a store and are still facing issues, kindly wait for 24 to 48 hours. For more information, kindly refer to Link your app to an app store.

Please reach out to us, if you need any further assistance.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ1hF:ref" (ADR-00235645)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team