New to AdMob... App promotion on Windows Phone not showing any impressions

Jordan Naftolin

Dec 8, 2013, 9:00:22 PM12/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm new to AdMob, and decided to try using it to promote my Windows Phone app, but I'm having trouble.

I created an ad.
I created a campaign.
The campaign says it's active.
The ad says it's active and approved.
The campaign was supposed to have started 3 days ago.
To try out AdMob, I have a max CPC set to $1.00 and a max daily budget of $5.

The problem is that there have been 0 impressions.

Is there likely something wrong with my setup?  Or an issue with AdMob for Windows Phone?

Thanks,
Jordan

sarah Bingham

Dec 8, 2013, 9:04:08 PM12/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordan,

I think there is an issue with admobs tonight, I briefly saw a message on adsense about it but it flashed up for a second. Also a friend of mine has noticed the same issue.

Regards,
Sarah

Jordan Naftolin

Dec 8, 2013, 9:11:39 PM12/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sarah. Do you know if this issue has been happening all weekend?  My campaign started on Friday, but I haven't had a single impression.  Unless AdMob has had issue for the whole weekend, I'm worried something might not be configured correctly on my end.

sarah Bingham

Dec 8, 2013, 9:18:45 PM12/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't think there was any issues earlier during the weekend with admob, I just noticed something was strange in the last few hours.

I just checked my apps there, ads are showing now. But my impressions or ad revenue on apps.admob.com still hasn't changed in the last 2 hours, it is a bit odd.

Maybe there's an issue with your setup, i'd imagine you should have seen some impressions at this stage.

Jordan Naftolin

Dec 8, 2013, 9:24:08 PM12/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'd imagine I should have seen some impressions as well :(

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Dec 10, 2013, 4:26:00 PM12/10/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordan, Sarah,

Are you still seeing problems?

Amy Quispe

Jordan Naftolin

Dec 10, 2013, 4:28:54 PM12/10/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,
Yes, I'm still seeing problems.  My campaign has been enabled since Friday, yet I still have 0 impressions.  I'm still not sure whether it's something with the way I set up my campaign, or something wrong with AdMob.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jordan

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Dec 11, 2013, 7:30:04 PM12/11/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordan,

Are ads otherwise showing up on your phone when you test? Is the cpm higher than your other mediation ads?

Amy Quispe