Do I need to install both Mobile Ads Unity plugin and also Native ads build?

swifter

Mar 4, 2021, 3:49:05 PM3/4/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I want to install Native ads for unity, I'm getting a lot of errors of duplicates in XCODE.
I'm going to remove everything and please tell me what is the right order to Install-
-Mobile Ads Unity plugin
- Native ads build SDK (do I need to install mobile ads ALSO?)
-Mopub mediation
-Mopub SDK

What should I start to install first, the guides are very misleading

swifter

Mar 4, 2021, 4:05:18 PM3/4/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
And I use Rewarded ad, and Native ads with mediations

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 4, 2021, 4:08:57 PM3/4/21
to shlig...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

According to our Unity Native Ads Guide prerequisites you can only have the Native Ads build unitypackage and not the regular Mobile Ads unitypackage when implementing native ads.The guide there explains that you follow the steps explained in Guide to implementing the regular Mobile Ads unitypackage, just using the Native unitypackage. You can then can Import the MoPub SDK and adapter as one unitypackage.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team