No Test Ads

Achim Pauly

Jan 22, 2014, 2:25:58 PM1/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

till yesterday my app shows a test add.

Today there is nothing...

Could anyone help me? (Sorry for my english *smile* i am german)

Here is a fragment of my code:

// Create the adView
adView = new AdView(this, AdSize.BANNER,
"ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");
AdRequest adRequest = new AdRequest();
adRequest.addTestDevice(AdRequest.TEST_EMULATOR); // Emulator
adRequest.addTestDevice("xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"); // Test
// Android
// Device
// Lookup your LinearLayout assuming it's been given
// the attribute android:id="@+id/mainLayout"
TableRow Werbung = (TableRow) findViewById(R.id.werbung);
// Add the adView to it
Werbung.addView(adView);

// Initiate a generic request to load it with an ad
adView.loadAd(adRequest);

Please help me ;)

The normal add is showing in the app but the test add doesnt.

Thanks

Achim

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 24, 2014, 8:40:40 PM1/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Achim,

Your code looks fine. Does your emulator work? Has anything else changed since you stopped getting test ads? Could you give me more info (logs)?

Amy Quispe