How to add new app to new admob?

Amit Kumar Saha

Dec 1, 2013, 12:30:55 PM12/1/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

May be I should be able to find this answer by myself, but believe me I didn't get any single walk-away steps about how to add my new app in the new admob. My app is already published in Google play. But if I go to "+Monetize new app", it fails to search the app by its name or even if I can't see the new app if I search by my play account name.

FYI, I am using previous GoogleAdMobAdsSdk-6.2.1 standalone library, as I did previously in old admob, I would only need "ads:adUnitId" for specific app in previous system but cant find what to do in new system.

Kindly suggest me what to do & how to do. Best help will be if you can kindly refer to any tutorial or blog for the new admob. I already tried in admob help menus but always successfully found only old admob steps. :(

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Dec 6, 2013, 5:32:38 PM12/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amit,

Have you tried adding your app manually? That should still work even if you can't find it in Play.

Amy