Not showing real ad on GooglePlay but show on AppStore

Asa

Jun 2, 2020, 2:00:04 PM6/2/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I using unity to develop the game.
The appstore app can show the real ad, but can't show in google play
I was setting the payment information in admob and my bank have got the first 100USD with admob from the iOS ad.
I have setup the ad intermediary.
I using test id release on GooglePlay , the test ad was show, next i change to real id and release again, the ad not show.
I can see my android ad have 2K ad request count but the request success count is zero.
For my other android app have 1K request and 1K request success count.
i have registered the new android ad unit id replace the old unit id and wait over 30days , the ad same not show

I try to find the admob support and fill the form, when i click the send button the website was no response or show error.

P Mail

Jun 2, 2020, 2:07:08 PM6/2/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
เมื่อ วันพุธที่ 3 มิถุนายน ค.ศ. 2020 1 นาฬิกา 00 นาที 04 วินาที UTC+7, Asa เขียนว่า:
Message has been deleted

Asa

Jun 2, 2020, 2:12:34 PM6/2/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
yes , please help me

mobileadssdkforumadvisor於 2020年6月3日星期三 UTC+8上午2時10分01秒寫道:
Hi there,

I see that you posted already this question here - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/google-admob-ads-sdk/Not$20showing$20real$20ad$20on$20GooglePlay$20but$20show$20on$20AppStore%7Csort:date/google-admob-ads-sdk/dHMq2Z3j35U/gk65pcrfAwAJ. I will answer you on that thread.

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20VatF:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 2, 2020, 2:18:59 PM6/2/20
to asah...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Asa,

Thank you for bringing your no real ads showing in your Android app to our attention. To confirm what you are seeing on our end, via "Reply privately to author" could you send us your app Id, bundle Id and ad unit Id's affected?

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20VamE:ref
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 2, 2020, 2:26:01 PM6/2/20
to pm73...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Please note that we can only provide support for implementing the Mobile Ads SDK into apps in the English language. If you are experiencing issues with the SDK kindly start your own thread here - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!newtopic/google-admob-ads-sdk so that we can address your issue.