We have launched a new version of AdMob! Learn more

Qasim Qadri

May 10, 2014, 8:13:11 AM5/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
When i upgrade new version i got below message

Sorry, qasima...@gmail.com cannot sign up for AdMob at this time.
AdMob requires a valid AdSense account and AdWords account. However, there seems to be a problem with one or both of your accounts.
This account has been terminated. Please review the AdMob account issues FAQ.

my estimate earning $31.56 which is less than threshold payment.iam still using my account and admob account perfectly.if account terminate then still my earning working. My quesion is that i still get payment?is this message affect my payment or admob account.please guide me i needy for payment.i did alot efforts but face this problems

ACCC Insurance

Sep 19, 2015, 1:14:46 AM9/19/15
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Qasim Qadri,

I have same issue if you fixed it please let me know.

Thanks,
Vasanth