App open ads problem

SF

Jun 23, 2024, 2:02:07 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
602 / 5,000
I have an application that starts an external alarm clock application, so naturally my application goes into the background and then comes back. The system evaluates it as a return from the background, not as navigation, and therefore starts open ads. It is according to the rules for app open ads, but nevertheless I received a warning for violating the rules - navigation. It is similar when starting other internal applications, such as screensaver setting a.p. How should I change the settings in app open ads so that this does not happen?