Asphalt 8, bad ANR

GL GL

Jun 8, 2021, 7:56:34 AM6/8/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

From gameloft here, I was instructed to post the problem here also since it would be faster to solve it.

Asphalt 8 team reported  bad ANR rate for  android project, some cases  are related to ads. Could you please  help us with this issues?
log_2.txt
log.txt
log_1.txt

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 8, 2021, 5:20:22 PM6/8/21
to glli...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI Gameloft,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We received your message here on the Mobile Ads SDK Team, and we would definitely be the team to help you with this. Is it possible for you to share any Crashalytics that you might also have fro this. As well as any samples or other stack traces that might relate to this crash. Also have you seen any pattern or particular times when these crashes might be occurring?

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2I13ix:ref

to...@everzones.com

Jun 8, 2021, 11:40:36 PM6/8/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I also encountered the same problem, what is the solution?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 9, 2021, 4:33:54 AM6/9/21
to to...@everzones.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you please provide the following details via Reply privately to author option or send it directly to mobileads...@gmail.com? Kindly inform us on this thread if you sent it directly in the provided email.

  • Sample app(if any)
  • Full Stack trace
  • Device and version affected

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2I13ix:ref

GL GL

Jun 11, 2021, 8:51:48 AM6/11/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I have attached new logs to the thread.

In general, we can divide all issues into 3 groups.

You can find example of each of issue in our logs, but unfortunately that’s all data that we have. We don’t have any other information or steps to reproduce these issues.

Thanks,

log_1_3.txt
log_1_2.txt
log_1_1.txt
log_1_4.txt
log.txt

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 11, 2021, 2:41:51 PM6/11/21
to glli...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I work with Pamela and will assist you. I raised your crashes with my team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2I13ix:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 11, 2021, 3:18:14 PM6/11/21
to glli...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The information I got from my team is that these ANR's are already fixed in the new webview, most users have updated but there is a long tail of devices that update very slowly for a variety of reasons, so this will likely continue to happen in ever-decreasing numbers for a very long time.