Unity Assertion Failed

MRTS6

Oct 16, 2021, 12:50:17 PM10/16/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, after typing my app id and clicking play button, Unity deleting my app id and I'm getting "Assertion Failed UnityEditor.RetainedMode:UpdateSchedulers()" error how can I fix this ?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 18, 2021, 3:15:29 AM10/18/21
to smkg...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi MRTS6,

Thank you for raising this to us.

Other publishers reported this behavior as well, and the team is currently investigating this. We'll let you know the soonest we have our findings.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PKCSV:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 28, 2022, 10:52:10 AM4/28/22
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, smkg...@gmail.com
Hi MRTS6,

I just want to circle back on this and let you know that the issue reported here has been fixed. Feel free to get back to this thread if you still encounter the reported issue.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie