Ads banner are not displayed for IOS

Rudy E.

Aug 12, 2022, 9:17:52 AM8/12/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello dear team,

We use Admob to display ads banner on our mobile application developed in flutter.
The Android version displays ads but the ios version does not.

It seems that this is due to the ios application not being synchronised with admob.

Can you help us?

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely
Rudy
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 12, 2022, 3:03:43 PM8/12/22
to quranafri...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudy,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, could you please confirm what error code you were getting when ads failed to load? You may implement Banner ad events to your app, then provide to us the LoadAdError that you will get under onAdFailedToLoad.

As an aside, I have to mask your post as it contains sensitive information attached. Please refrain from posting sensitive information like Ad Unit ID in the forum. Moving forward, if you want to share anything with us, you can use the "Reply Privately to Author" option to share the details privately. Below is the copy of your post scrubbed.

Here is :
- the ios app id : ***
- admob id : ca-app-pub-***~***

Regards