"Request Error: No ad to show. "

system fia

May 27, 2024, 6:21:17 PMMay 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I was displaying ads in my iOS app, but now I get a “No Ad to show” error.

It seems that the ads are shown only a few times a month.

Before that, the number of ads displayed seemed to be more than 1000, but in December of last year, the number of ads displayed suddenly became close to zero.

I am sure that no modifications were made to the application before or after the ads were displayed.

I applied my ad ID to the Google Sample Project and when I ran it, the ads were displayed correctly.
So I am wondering if there is something wrong with the implementation, but I don't know how to get to the mistake.

Is it possible to get some advice?

system fia

May 27, 2024, 6:24:38 PMMay 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
* I use Google Sample Project
* The app-ads.txt file is already set up. Other apps are showing ads.
* There are no errors in Policy Center
* There is a Warning in the notification that says "Some apps are not configured to use Apple's SKAdNetwork." However, SKAdNetworkItems are already configured in Info.plist. Maybe it is because there are not enough SKAdNetworkItems for Meta Audience Network. I added SKAdNetworkItems for Meta locally and no ads appeared.
2024年5月28日火曜日 7:21:17 UTC+9 system fia:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 27, 2024, 7:10:18 PMMay 27
to fia.sys...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

"No ad to show" is a serving concern and may be caused by a number of issues such as a ad unit configuration or policy. If you are confident that your SDK implementation is correct by testing with test ads, please see this guide on resolving common onboarding issues, and this guide to help understand common policy issues. Kindly share below details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:
  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK version
  • Sample project where "No Ad to show" is reproducible to check the implementation.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tJ6SBQA0&entry.80707362=00236713

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ6SB:ref" (ADR-00236713)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 29, 2024, 3:57:51 PMMay 29
to fia.sys...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I will check with our team regarding your query and one of my team members will reach out to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 29, 2024, 4:56:24 PMMay 29
to fia.sys...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

I have performed the execution of the project you forwarded and am unable to load the ads on my end. However, the execution has resulted in the display of an error message "No ad to show". Upon further investigation, this seems to be a serving issue rather than something specific to the Mobile Ads SDK. The next step for you would be to reach out to the Product Support Team as they are better equipped to address your concern and provide further assistance.

system fia

May 29, 2024, 9:08:53 PMMay 29
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you for your reply!

I was told to contact the Product Support Team   , but the link was to the Help Community.
Will asking a question here lead to Google's Product Support Team?

2024年5月30日木曜日 5:56:24 UTC+9 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor:

system fia

May 29, 2024, 9:24:29 PMMay 29
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I contacted Google Support team.
2024年5月30日木曜日 10:08:53 UTC+9 system fia:

system fia

Jun 10, 2024, 2:01:12 AMJun 10
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I try to contact Google Support team.
But, I have no reply.

Can you provide any assistance?

2024年5月30日木曜日 10:24:29 UTC+9 system fia:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 10, 2024, 4:15:40 AMJun 10
to fia.sys...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you resolve your issue.

If you have any issues regarding Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation, please reach out to us.

system fia

Jun 12, 2024, 10:28:48 AMJun 12
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you very much.
So all I have to do now is wait for someone from the community to contact me?
Is there anything else I can do?
I have been without an ad for 6 months now.

2024年6月10日月曜日 17:15:40 UTC+9 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor: