Request Error: No ad to show.

Lê Bảo Trung

Mar 23, 2019, 9:51:29 AM3/23/19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have implemented AdMob into one of my iOS apps. it works fine with test ads in simulator, but it not works in the real device。the error is
Error Domain=com.google.ads Code=1 "Request Error: No ad to show." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Request Error: No ad to show

2019-03-23 20:44:55.858602+0700 getInfoHtml[8904:3946534] interstitial:didFailToReceiveAdWithError: Request Error: No ad to show.

mobileadssdk...@google.com

Mar 25, 2019, 3:19:19 AM3/25/19
to Lê Bảo Trung, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please provide your Ad Unit ID via Reply Privately to Author option so we could further investigate?

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

--