(iOS) Application crashed in random case when banner loading

Pradip Patel

Nov 12, 2014, 2:29:16 AM11/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have implemented ADMob banner in my application.
My application get crash in random case when I new request load in admob banner.
Here is the cash thread log

2014-11-12 12:48:21.292 App[172:8b2f] bool _WebTryThreadLock(bool), 0x15a0a290: Multiple locks on web thread not allowed! Please file a bug. Crashing now...
1   0x366a16b7 <redacted>
2   0x2e4a0255 <redacted>
3   0x2e49dbf9 <redacted>
4   0x2e49debb <redacted>
5   0x2e408ebf CFRunLoopRunSpecific
6   0x2e408ca3 CFRunLoopRunInMode
7   0x366a01ab <redacted>
8   0x392b1919 <redacted>
9   0x392b188b _pthread_start
10  0x392afaa4 thread_start

How to get fix it? What is the reason to get app crash?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 14, 2014, 11:29:59 AM11/14/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pradip,

1) What version of the SDK are you using?
2) Do you have a version of the stack trace without all the <redacted> symbols? The trace itself doesn't provide that much information.

Thanks,
Eric