Can we track our PIN request?

Edu App

Sep 16, 2014, 2:05:46 AM9/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
After crossing the threshold Ad-mob showing "Your payments are currently on hold because you have not verified your address" and  "fix this now" link. after clicking on link it ask us to enter PIN. we don't get the PIN yet. So my question is that can we track the progress of PIN delivery on AdMob? can we contact the support team of AdMob? or we have to wait till it gets delivered.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 16, 2014, 6:53:29 PM9/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

You can fill out this form for mail PIN issues.

Amy Quispe

Android Beginer

Sep 17, 2014, 1:18:18 AM9/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amy!
Actually I dint get PIN from Google by mail after waiting for 1 month. so we requested another PIN on 28 Aug. So Do I need to wait one more month or fill up this form and send it?  Is this compulsory to submit the form to get PIN? Please help me because I am very novice to AdMob. Thanks again..

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 19, 2014, 4:14:07 PM9/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The technical support team on this forum isn't equipped to answer product support questions. If you fill out that form, you can get in touch with product support. It's not required, of course.

Amy Quispe

Android Beginer

Sep 20, 2014, 4:10:25 AM9/20/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ok Thanks for your help Amy.

Kritij Sharma

Mar 4, 2015, 11:32:32 AM3/4/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello i requested pin 3 times but still not recived any pin now what i do??

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Mar 6, 2015, 2:33:58 PM3/6/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This forum is meant for technical questions involving the Mobile Ads SDK.  For PIN-related questions, please use this form to contact AdMob:

Thanks!

-Andrew

Android Beginer

Sep 2, 2015, 8:48:23 AM9/2/15