Ads are not displayed.

IAmeku

Apr 22, 2024, 5:22:59 AMApr 22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello.
My App passed your company's review, and after that, ads were being served (ads were displayed). However, now, there is no notification from your company stating that the ads are restricted from being served, but for some reason, the ads are not being served (fails to fetch ads).
In this case, we have listed the ad unit IDs for reward ads, but it seems that other banner ads, interstitial ads, etc. are not working either.
What is the status of our ad serving from your point of view?
We would appreciate it if you could check.
Thank you.

GameName
SimpleMedalGame

Publisher ID
pub-1506209567310848

App ID
ca-app-pub-1506209567310848~5790251178

Google Play / Apple Store app ID
6496684196

Google Mobile Ads SDK Version
iOS 10.14.0

Ad Unit ID
ca-app-pub-1506209567310848/4312683829

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 22, 2024, 9:43:11 AMApr 22
to quiteov...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm whether you have integrated UMP SDK to your application? if yes kindly follow the below steps:
  • Step 1. Within AdMob, turn on the Publish switch for the GDPR message (Privacy & Messaging -> Messages -> On/Off switches under Publish.

  • Step 2. Open your App so the consent form opens. Click on Consent.
If you haven't integrated UMP SDK yet, see our Get Started guide for more information; creating a message type is one of the necessary steps for a successful integration.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tPGos:ref" (ADR-00232043)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

IAmeku

Apr 25, 2024, 4:52:54 AMApr 25
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello.
Problem solved.
Thank you for your help in settling the issue in my project.

2024年4月22日月曜日 22:43:11 UTC+9 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor: