Can no longer fill test ads on test devices, even via Ad Inspector.

Jared Goodroad

2:22 PM (2 hours ago) 2:22 PM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Apologies for the possible double post, but I can't seem to find the previous conversation I started on the subject.

To reiterate, I was implementing admob into a development environment, when I suddenly stopped getting ads filled on my Test Devices. All I get are No Fill errors, despite there being no apparent hold for invalid activity on my Admob dashboard, and these being Test Devices.

I've verified the Admob account is fully filled out and setup properly, the implementation itself is correct (Ads were working fine and then poof, nothing for weeks), the app-ads.txt file is correct, the app is "ready" (No redlights on Admob's Dashboard at all). Seller info is set to Transparent, the ad unit is setup correctly, I've gone through the troubleshooter and its all green there too. The Ad Inspector, when it decides to load, doesn't provide any additional details, and can't even load test ads manually (The button is greyed out).

I've cloned the google sample project, and get the same problem when I replace the test IDs (Both Publisher and Unit) with the ones for my app.

I can't get the Support email, so posting here's my final option. I feel like I've tried everything thrice over to no avail, so any assistance at all would be appreciated.