Issue with search in Admob

Janusz Dreziński

Feb 15, 2014, 8:10:05 AM2/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I don't know where should I send this question but I have a problem with finding my game on the Google Play in Admob search.

In case when I'm looking for my game directly in Google Play I see my game but when I want it find in Admob to connect application Admob search doesn't see my game :((

What can I do to be able to connect to the application? Can anyone here help me?

Regards,
Janusz

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 17, 2014, 11:16:08 AM2/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It looks like a lot of people are having difficulty with this. We'll be looking into this on our size. Thanks for letting us know.

Amy Quispe