Load Multiple Rewarded Ad

Shehroz Ali

May 23, 2022, 7:43:35 AM5/23/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
To load multiple rewarded ads, follow the steps outlined in the create a rewarded ad object and load an ad sections for each ad you intend to load. The code snippet below demonstrates how to load two rewarded ads for two distinct ad placements.

Hi,

If I load two rewarded ads for two distinct placement, I mean two rewardedAd object, So after successful show call does we need to load both ads again ?

I have two placement for rewarded Video ad
- doubleCoin
- Claim
On game start I send request to both placements , and both are ready to show, So if I watch doubleCoin placement video doest i send load add request to both placements ad again or only for doubleCoin only ?

thanks

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 24, 2022, 3:21:04 AM5/24/22
to shehr...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shehroz,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you provide us your sample app project where this process of showing multiple rewarded ads are available, before we provide proper context about this?

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002bCXRbQAO&entry.80707362=00108662
2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team