Integrate Google Ads in IOS - Problem after setting "other Linking Flags" to -ObjC

John Hesselaar

Oct 2, 2014, 2:30:34 PM10/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there
I am new with google ads and wanted to integrate this in my app Line Dance Organizer Lite".
The Documentation says it is was, my Problems driving me crazy for days now.
I added the SDKs and the Linked Frameworks and Libraries - I still can compile
Now I added "-ObjC" to "Other Linking Flags" and I get 5 Errors at compiling

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_EKEvent", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in libGoogleAdMobAds.a(GADOpener.o)

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_EKEventEditViewController", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in libGoogleAdMobAds.a(GADOpener.o)

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CTTelephonyNetworkInfo", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in libGoogleAdMobAds.a(GADDevice.o)

  "_CTRadioAccessTechnologyDidChangeNotification", referenced from:

      -[GADDevice enableRadioAccessTechnologyChecking] in libGoogleAdMobAds.a(GADDevice.o)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

Any help is appreciated

Thanks a lot,
John

Eric Leichtenschlag