Test mode and real mode.

Alisson Daniel

Aug 6, 2020, 11:56:40 AM8/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I'm ready to send my app to the play store. I use construct 2, I already put "false" in "test mode". I did a test on another cell phone to verify that the advertisements would be ready, however, the name "test" still appears.

My fear is to publish and continue in test mode. What should I do to make sure I have already taken it out of test mode?

I am available to send the APK for your test. I just want to ensure that the app is going to be published in real mode and not in test mode. Thank you

Attached is the final configuration with the official ID of my ADMOB account. Please help me to be sure (because ads will be my only form of income)
admob.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 6, 2020, 1:02:10 PM8/6/20
to alisson...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allison,

Unfortunately, we don't support Construct implementations of our Mobile Ads SDK, for we only support native Android, iOS and Unity implementations. You may want to contact Construct Support here - https://www.construct.net/en/contact. What we could do for you is test your APK to see if "Test Ads" shows on our end if you send us a shareable link to your APK via "Reply privately to author".

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q23IAMG:ref

Alisson Daniel

Aug 6, 2020, 1:23:04 PM8/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I will send the final version for you to test. I thank you for the feedback.

Note 1: I will already send the apk in the "final" format, that is, with the "active" ads

Note 2: I am sending it only to you so that you do not have problems with "nuisance views" with activation of the ads.

Note 3: The application is in Portuguese (Brazil), do not pay much attention to the content (it is a biblical quiz) in case you do not understand well. Focus on ads only.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 6, 2020, 1:40:30 PM8/6/20
to alisson...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allison,

Your app will only be tested in our environment, will not be redistributed and will be destroyed as soon as testing is over. We don't need to give consent to see the ads - especially because we are just testing. When you are ready you can send via "Reply privately to author" a link to the app on this thread. You may want to give us step by step directions to see where the ads are supposed to show.

Alisson Daniel

Aug 6, 2020, 1:59:30 PM8/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I can't send it over here. An error message is appearing and asking to refresh the page. Can I send via email? (I did it, without even asking if I could).

The ads appear at the bottom of the screen (banner)
and another full screen ads after completing a level (interstitial)

Em quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2020 14:40:30 UTC-3, mobileadssdkforumadvisor escreveu:
Olá Allison,

Seu aplicativo será testado apenas em nosso ambiente, não será redistribuído e será destruído assim que o teste terminar. Não precisamos consentir para ver os anúncios, principalmente porque estamos apenas testando. Quando estiver pronto, você poderá enviar via "Responder em particular ao autor" um link para o aplicativo neste tópico. Você pode nos dar instruções passo a passo para ver onde os anúncios devem ser exibidos.

Atenciosamente, Equipe SDK de anúncios para celular da
Aryeh Baker ref: _00D1U1174p._5004Q23IAMG: ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 6, 2020, 2:16:56 PM8/6/20
to alisson...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allison,

I received the app and saw the test ads label by the interstitial, banner and Rewarded Video. I can only suggest you follow up with this in the Construct Forum.
Message has been deleted

Alisson Daniel

Aug 6, 2020, 9:34:10 PM8/6/20
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Obrigado, eu farei isso.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 7, 2020, 1:43:30 AM8/7/20
to alisson...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alisson,

I work along wit Aryeh. Thank you for reporting to us back. I'm glad that you were able to display ads your end. Since you were able to display ads with no "test" label on your end, we recommend no further action needed.

Feel free to get back to us for any concerns related to Mobile Ads SDK.

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel