i used a plugin for my first apps ,i thought it was in test mode ,but i wasn't

Tshikos Kos

Jul 18, 2014, 9:01:55 PM7/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody , i'm very worring because i just put my first apps on the market ,a few houres ago.Then i checked my admob profil and i noticed i already have some view .

So it means the test mode  wasn't working .
the problem is that i have something like 60 adds published and all are from my device . Fortunelly i didn't click on any of them.
is it a serious mistake ?i'm worring because they are the firsts , so 60 first from the same device . It could seems suspect.

Please ,if someone could advice me.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 22, 2014, 3:09:55 PM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tshikos,

Just don't click them, and use test ads for your own device.

Amy Quispe
Message has been deleted