Cannot impelemt Admob dll into visual studio 2013 / Windows Phone 8

Frank Hufnagel

Mar 5, 2014, 5:31:14 AM3/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

i tried it several times now and i followed the guide but I already fail on the first step:

Including the admob dll:

I'm using Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate on Windows 8.
I want to develop a Windows Phone app.

When I try to include the dll I get an error which sais that I cannot include an incompatible assembly or add a reference to a higher version.

The examples are also not working. However i can drag and drop the dll into the refrences there - still not working since it doesnt know the namespace GoogleAds ....

Please help

Frank Hufnagel

Mar 5, 2014, 5:49:18 AM3/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Update:

in the example I get the message, that the namespace is not found - but it is working... cannot explain why and I would like to fix this because the designer is not working while I have this error.