GoogleMobileAdsMediationFacebook: issue on iOS - 'CoreAudioTypes' not found

Adriaan

Jul 14, 2024, 9:46:43 PM (24 hours ago) Jul 14
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

When installing GoogleMobileAdsMediationFacebook into iOS, I get following build issues:

⚠️  ld: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftXPC': library 'swiftXPC' not found

⚠️  ld: Could not find or use auto-linked framework 'CoreAudioTypes': framework 'CoreAudioTypes' not found

❌  ld: Undefined symbols:

❌  clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

2:47 AM (19 hours ago) 2:47 AM
to adriaan...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Adriaan,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

Ensure that you have added both the 'CoreAudio' and 'CoreAudioTypes' frameworks to the framework section in your project settings. These frameworks are essential for handling audio-related functionalities. Kindly refer to Integrate Meta Audience Network with bidding

Use one of the following methods to import the Google Mobile Ads SDK.

From getting started with iOS document in step 4 try changing from static to dynamic or dynamic to static would sometimes work. It is always recommended to keep the SDKs up to date to avoid such issues, As of today GMA SDK’s latest version is 11.6.0 and Meta SDK’s latest version is 6.15.1. If none of the above worked Can you confirm whether the issue is replicating in our Google samples? If yes, kindly provide a minimal sample application that is reproducing the issue privately. So that we can debug and find the root cause and provide the solution.

You can provide the following details via reply privately to the author option or directly provide it to the link below.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002vDZT8QAO&entry.80707362=00247817

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDZT8:ref" (ADR-00247817)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team