How do AdMob network report and Ad Mediation report fit together?

t.xyl...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2014, 1:13:22 PM11/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have set-up an ad unit with ad mediation between Google AdNetwork and inMobi. Now:

AdMob Network report says: for day X the ad unit Y had 100.000 impressions and 2.000 clicks
Ad Mediation report says: for day X and mediation source AdMob Network the ad unit Y had 80.000 impressions and 1500 clicks

But shouldnt the numbers be the same? Maybe just some data issues which clear up after a couple of days?

Otherwise, I didn't understand what those reports are reporting and would kindly ask for a FAQ/documentation? :))

Thanks a lot,
Trian

Eric Leichtenschlag (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 13, 2014, 6:53:08 PM11/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, t.xyl...@gmail.com
Generally they should be approximately the same. The stats are recorded separately so they may be slightly off, but not nearly as much as you're reporting.

Please fill out this form for additional assistance.

Thanks,
Eric