do we get paid on admob ads by just displaying them in our app or should the user click them

amina

Jan 4, 2014, 2:04:02 PM1/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I want to know if we get paid by only displaying the admob ads or should the users click on them so that we earn money?
and is there some adds where we can get money without that the user click them?
and is there a way to filter a category of ads? or we can just filter them one by one which means URL by URL?

thanks.

Kunal Verma

Jan 6, 2014, 4:28:48 AM1/6/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
Hello

AdMob provides pay per click type of advertisement. It doesn't have any Pay per impression kind of Ads. I am sure, you can find all required information here.
Yes, there is a way to filter categories of ads. Now even you can filter from sub-categories in the new UI as well as URL by URL.

Best,
Kunal

--

---

amina

Jan 8, 2014, 12:47:25 PM1/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
thank u very much; is there a mark this as answer here or not..?