App crash on admob testing device

Unique Stories

Jun 17, 2024, 9:21:20 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Error : Site Behavior: Navigation (App crash)

I am encountering an issue where the app crashes whenever a user clicks "Set as Wallpaper," but this only happens on AdMob test devices. I have tested the app on multiple devices, emulators, Firebase Test Lab, and Play Console, and everything works fine in these environments. However, AdMob still shows that the app crashes while setting the wallpaper.

App id com.pridesoft.tikstatswallpaper
Publisher ID
pub-1517562231269932
thread-280420013-963032307118435042.png
thread-280420013-963032307118434849.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 17, 2024, 11:58:17 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to anayaa...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for contacting Mobile Ads SDK support team.

I can see in your live app ads are not returning and showing no fill error, Looks like your app is crashing when ads are loading.
Could you share your app ID, ad unit ID and crash logs with us for further investigation?

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJMLK:ref" (ADR-00241847)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Message has been deleted

Unique Stories

Jun 17, 2024, 2:31:41 PM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Any update

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 17, 2024, 3:50:31 PM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to anayaa...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for sending the requested information.

I have checked your AdMod account and see the Site Behavior: Navigation Issue for your AdMob account. You need to fix this issue to restore regular ad serving.

As stated in our Program policies, sites or apps displaying Google ads should provide substantial and useful information to the user. Users should be able to easily navigate through the site or app to find what products, goods, or services are promised. Examples of misguided navigation include, but are not limited to:

  • False claims of downloadable or streaming content
  • Linking to content that does not exist
  • Redirecting users to irrelevant and/or misleading webpages
  • Text on a page unrelated to the topic and/or business model of the website.

For more information, please review Google’s Webmaster quality guidelines and the Program policies.

What to do:

To restore ads showing in your app:

  1. Review the policies and guidelines so you can understand and identify the issue
  2. Fix the issues in your app and make sure it complies with our policies and guidelines
  3. Upload the new version to the app store
  4. Request a review. Reviews typically take a week, but sometimes take longer.

Note: If you think the app already follows our policies and product restrictions, go to step 4 and request a review.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Note: I have deleted your previous message in the forum since it contains PII information.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 18, 2024, 3:23:08 AM (8 days ago) Jun 18
to anayaa...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We need detailed debug information from a device where it's observed in order to actually make any progress in diagnosing this. The only way for us to investigate further is by creating a project where the issue is reproducible and share the project. However, if the issue is non-reproducible, kindly provide the list of the dependencies included on your project app instead. Once provided, I'll be raising this to a wider team for further checking and to get their insight as well.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tJMLKQA4&entry.80707362=00241847

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.