to update admob account?

alvaro Argentina

Jul 18, 2014, 9:54:47 AM7/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
is that the new version of admob (which I have not entered into) is needed add a adsense account and adwords, adsense account While I have it and I link to, but I create an adwords account, that does not want it now in another email and I have an adwords account.'s how I link? Is there any way?

Thank you!

PD: sorry my English I speak Spanish and use the google translator

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 18, 2014, 6:46:10 PM7/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.