Incorrect Image Layout

Leo Amigoni

Sep 10, 2014, 9:05:47 AM9/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to create campaigns for interstitials with properly sized images 320 x 480 and 480 x 320 png but I get Incorrect Image Layout messages. Triple checked the image sizes. The png is png 32. The banner ads have no issues.

Anyone else seeing this? Please help.

Thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 10, 2014, 5:05:54 PM9/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Images also have a size limit. Perhaps that's your problem?

Leo Amigoni

Sep 11, 2014, 3:39:38 AM9/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
Thanks for your suggestion. I checked that before. My image sizes are 34K and 32K respectively the size limit is 150K.

Leo Amigoni

Sep 12, 2014, 2:58:23 PM9/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone from AdMob can help with this? I can send you the files if necessary.

Thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 12, 2014, 3:00:40 PM9/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I'm not sure then. Perhaps asks product support at https://support.google.com/admob/contact/account_setup?

Leo Amigoni

Sep 12, 2014, 3:07:22 PM9/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Just did,
Thanks for your help Eric. It's really weird.