Problem with my PIN verification

Ahmad Oweda

Sep 19, 2014, 8:20:24 PM9/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My address is not verified so far, I requested the PIN 3 times and I've waited for one month each time of them. The last time I requested it [9-Aug] I read in the PIN verification page that if I didn't receive the PIN after a month from now, I have to complete "a form" and send my ID copy and bank statement copy. I was waiting for that month but nothing received.

After the month passed, now I tried to login to my account to complete that form, 1st of all, in my home page I used to see this error "Your payments are on hold because you haven't verified your PIN. Fix this now", now when I login I see new error "Your ad units are not displaying ads because you haven't verified your PIN. Fix this now" [although my ad units are displaying ads and my earnings are increasing]. Now when I click on Fix this now, it redirects me to the payment history, I can see my payable earnings but I no longer see the PIN verification option or even the option to complete "that form"

The question is, how can I verify my PIN? how can I receive my payments?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 22, 2014, 8:21:54 PM9/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com