Closing an admob account

Thom

Nov 14, 2013, 7:28:39 AM11/14/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I previously created an admob account with the wrong google account, now I have also have an admob account with this current google account which is the one I want to use. Is there a way I can remove the other admob account without closing the google account it is now part of? Before I do anything further and start to use admob I would like to only have one account as I would like to stay within the terms of service.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Nov 18, 2013, 7:31:38 PM11/18/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
This conversation is locked