Google Fix "Admob IOS SDK Version 7.61.0"

Luke Abby

Jul 4, 2020, 10:24:19 AM7/4/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am trying to build my game for IOS but after uploading it to ITuneconnect I got this message.

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview).

I know this problem exists already. I searched my Project using this command

grep -r "UIWebView" .

I got these two matches

Binary file ./Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a matches
Binary file ./GoogleMobileAds.framework/GoogleMobileAds matches

I am using the latest version of Google mobile ads (7.61), as Google mentioned in released notes that they removed UIWebView in 7.55 and I am using 7.61. I searched in 7.61 IOS framework, UI WebView Still there.

I am using Unity 2019.2.2f1 Please let me know how can I solve this problem. I am very tired of this problem. Its very long procedure to get build for IOS and they told the problem when we uploaded it iTunes instead they should be told us while compiling.

So What is the solution?. Please fix it as early as possible.
dddd.png
ddd.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 5, 2020, 10:10:33 PM7/5/20
to abby...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Luke,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Let us continue this discussion on this thread instead, in order to streamline communication.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21jAh5:ref