RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] serverside callback with 'fakeforaddebuglog'

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 9, 2024, 12:30:12 PM (6 days ago) Jul 9
to blue...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please note that I have removed your response from the forums as it contains the PII information ( app ID: ca-app-pub-78385XXXX43~580XXXXX5 ad unit ID: ca-app-pub-783XXXXX61126543/318XXXX62)

Please use the following help article to validate rewarded ad views with server side verification. If the device is enabled with the Network Tracing feature , then user id and custom_data changed to fakeForAdDebugLog. It is by design for privacy protection. Please disable the Network Tracing.

Upon checking your account, we found an “Restricted ad serving” issue in the policy center, which must be resolved.

What you can do:

To restore ads showing in your app:

  1. Review the policies and guidelines so you can understand and identify the issue
  2. Fix the issues in your app and make sure it complies with our policies and guidelines
  3. Upload the new version to the app store
  4. Request a review. Reviews typically take a week, but sometimes take longer.

If you have any more queries, feel free to get back to us.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJox8:ref" (ADR-00245790)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

MyungSik Park

Jul 10, 2024, 6:40:15 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
Thank you for helping me.

I believe that my policy issue is that rewarding does not work.
And I guess that I programmed properly for ssv, even it has been working well for a couple of years.

My curious is this, in your answer
>>  If the device is enabled with the Network Tracing feature , then user id and custom_data changed to fakeForAdDebugLog. It is by design for privacy protection.
>> Please disable the Network Tracing.

I think this is for device side and in this case it is admob reviewer's devices. Am I right ??
Then the revierwe should turn off the  Network Tracing feature ??
Who is this comment for, "Please disable the Network Tracing." ??
I am really confusing this.

* Due to my bad english, please let me know if you need more explanation.

Thanks.

2024년 7월 10일 수요일 오전 1시 30분 12초 UTC+9에 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 10, 2024, 7:48:27 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to blue...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Kindly confirm whether you have validated rewarded ad views with server side verification? If so kindly provide us a sample project reproducing the issue.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tJox8QAC&entry.80707362=00245790

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Sholipop Arowosegbe

Jul 10, 2024, 1:54:07 PM (5 days ago) Jul 10
to mobile...@forumsupport.google, blue...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Changing of name from jimoh Taofeeq ojo to ABDULLETTEEF JIMOH TAOFEEQ
am changing the name because is not mach with my Id and I have problem with in my account that my account was blocked due to security purposes

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 10, 2024, 5:27:45 PM (5 days ago) Jul 10
to sholipopa...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI,

There are limitations on directly changing your name within the AdMob profile after identity verification. I would suggest to reach out to the Product Support for further assistance regarding account.

Thanks