When is the SDK written in Swift coming out?

Colin Qi

Oct 15, 2014, 5:01:00 PM10/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I think some people like me are developing ios apps in swift language. Is there a SDK in swift coming out recently? So that it'll be much easier to implement the AdMob.
Thanks.

lin...@somewhereonline.info

Oct 18, 2014, 12:00:22 AM10/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The SDK Works with Swift.

Follow the iOS instructions to add the SDK, and instead of adding the imports to each view controller, add them to a bridging header

lin...@somewhereonline.info

Oct 18, 2014, 12:37:18 AM10/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
see https://github.com/ladland/AdMob-Swift for a worked example

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 20, 2014, 5:03:15 PM10/20/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lindsay for the example. The SDK does work with Swift, but the developer pages don't mention how to use it yet. Thanks for the inquiry though; It's a good data point to know that more people are moving towards Swift, and will help us prioritize it going forward.

Lindsay Adland

Oct 22, 2014, 5:16:09 AM10/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that. I found the AdMob library one of the easiest to use with Swift, even with the docs in Objective C

Roi Mulia

Dec 25, 2014, 1:35:52 PM12/25/14

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:01:00 AM UTC+3, Colin Qi wrote:
I think some people like me are developing ios apps in swift language. Is there a SDK in swift coming out recently? So that it'll be much easier to implement the AdMob.
Thanks.

Hey Colin, wanted to ask you if you succeed implementing with Admob with swift, looking forward for your answer, happy Christmas! :)