Internal server errors when trying to promote

digipom

Jul 3, 2014, 1:51:15 PM7/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

When I try to create a new promotion campaign and fill out the steps, I get the following errors:

At the top of the screen, in a box with a red background: Internal Errors. Please try again.
At the bottom of the form: Action not permitted

I wonder if this is related to the AdMob upgrade? I've tried different browsers, clearing cookies etc... and no dice. I've also been in touch with AdMob customer support, and I last heard from them more than two months ago. They ignore my follow-up requests. If anyone from AdMob sees this, the relevant case requests are: [9-3122000003172] and [6-9254000003956].

Thanks!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 9, 2014, 5:44:38 PM7/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear AdMob customer support hasn't gotten back to you, but that's the best route to get these issues resolved.

From a quick look at your account I don't see any obvious reason why you'd have errors, but customer support can debug account issues better than I can.

Thanks,
Eric

digipom

Jul 10, 2014, 8:54:46 AM7/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

I guess the handlers of the first case gave up, because they never got back to me and did not respond to my follow-up requests. It was not a pleasant customer support experience at all. For the new case, the rep has gotten back to me and confirmed they are investigating in more detail so hopefully we can get this fixed!