Re: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Abridged summary of google-admob-ads-sdk@googlegroups.com - 23 updates in 14 topics

Hamza Nader

Jul 24, 2024, 9:40:38 PM (15 hours ago) Jul 24
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Sirooo t9awdooo kamliiin ya chofara

Le jeu. 25 juil. 2024, 03:26, <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
Chung Hoang <hoangchu...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 10:37AM -0700

Using overlay on Android and re-entering the app, show open ads keeps
crashing, ads are transparent,
Android API 34
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 11:54PM

Hi,

The most recent version is 23.2.0. Kindly update the AdMob SDK to its latest version to avoid such issues.

In the event that the issue continues to occur, could you kindly provide us with ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 11:49PM

Hi,

I ran our Google sample project with your provided app ID and ad unit ID. Subsequently, I am able to replicate the ‘No ad to show’ error in the simulator. Please note that the ‘No ad to ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 09:07PM

Hi,

There is no issue from IMA SDK and user are suggested to use latest version SDK.
Thanks
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02mx5rW:ref" (ADR-00190545)

Thanks,
...more
Murtessa Tube <qerrobah...@gmail.com>: Jul 23 09:31PM +0300

qerrobah...@gmail.com

On Thu, Jul 18, 2024, 14:46 'Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor' via Google
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 03:46PM

Hi,

We are able to find your app in AdMob with the same URL. Kindly note that it may take 24 to 48 hours before you can link.

Please feel free to get back to us if you are still unable to find ...more
Alex <mrsh...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 03:09AM -0700

The issue happens on Unity ads mediation version 3.11.1, 3.12.0, 3.12.1.
вторник, 2 июля 2024 г. в 10:06:06 UTC+3, Diki Septian:

...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 01:36PM

Hi Alex,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Kindly share the sample project privately so we can gain full visibility of your implementation.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less ...more
Nishitkumar Parmar <nishit...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 03:28AM -0700

please help me with linking my app with admob app
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 01:36PM

Hi,

Please note that your app should be available on the app store, it may take 24 to 48 hours before you can link to it. In some cases, it may take up to one week. Kindly follow the steps ...more
Hakje Lee <leeh...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 04:34PM +0900

Dear AdMob Support Team,

I am reaching out to request assistance with triggering the crawling of my app on AdMob. Below are the details of my situation:

It is my first time linking my app to an ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 01:04PM

Hi,

Can you confirm have you tried searching with the Find Store URL ? If you are still facing issues even after following the format kindly provide us the below details via "Reply to author" ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 09:18AM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Allow us sometime to check the mentioned issue in our samples and get back to you with an update.
This message is in relation to case ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 12:16PM

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

I have executed our Google AppOpen sample app and I can see that the “fullScreenContentDelegate” is calling “adDidDismissFullScreenContent” after an ad ...more
TechMind <ngotrananhpho...@gmail.com>: Jul 23 06:25PM -0700

When showing Collapsible Banner at the same time as using the device's
keyboard, the keyboard is behind the ad.
How to make the device's keyboard always appear at the top.
Is there a way to make ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 12:07PM

Hi,

Can you confirm whether are you using any stack widget ? It seems to be an implementation issue, kindly provide us a sample project where the issue can be observed so that we can guide you ...more
Steve He <steve...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 03:24AM -0700

my appstore link is
https://apps.apple.com/app/toolbox-octopus/id6557034837
I have deployed multiple versions and the admob still cannot find the app.
Please help
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 11:09AM

Hi,

Please note that your app should be available on the app store, it may take 24 to 48 hours before you can link to it. In some cases, it may take up to one week. Kindly follow the steps ...more
Jimena Rodriguez <jimenarod...@gmail.com>: Jul 23 10:11PM -0300

Buenas noches si pero esto tiene un costo de 100 usdt por usuario

Aquí le dejamos.... adonde pueden depositar... así comenzamos con todas las
descargas.. dirección de USDT. ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 06:13AM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 09:07AM

Hi Yash,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

AdMob provides a way for Google to help app developers earn more money from their apps. AdMob works by matching ads to your app ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 07:44AM

Hi Justyn,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

You may check Advanced techniques to optimize in-app revenue with Google AdMob guide and optimization tips that can help you ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 24 07:24AM

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

According to your statement, you have completed 3 out of 5 steps for setting up an app-ads.txt file for your app. Since you have completed 3 steps, the next ...more