My admob ads aree not showing in the app but ad request are showing in the panel of admob.

Manmeet Bawa

Jul 22, 2020, 10:11:34 AM7/22/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
My ads are not showing in the app but ads limit is also placed without showing any ad on my app and this ad limit is  placed on the date may 23,2020 and still its not remove what is happening with me.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 22, 2020, 10:35:25 AM7/22/20
to sellqu...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Please note that this forum can only support implementing the Mobile Ads SDK into apps, and you are experiencing a server side issue. The correct forum for server side issues is the AdMob forum

With that being said, you may read up on what can be done here - https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9493252, and appeal here - https://support.google.com/admob/contact/invalid_activity if you believe the limits were placed in error.

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22YBRn:ref