Re: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Abridged summary of google-admob-ads-sdk@googlegroups.com - 20 updates in 9 topics

Mohammed Taher Saleh Musleh

Jun 15, 2024, 2:45:59 PM (11 days ago) Jun 15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

مدونتي لا تعرض الاعلانات
تقول عليا اثبات العنوان

في السبت، ١٥ يونيو ٢٠٢٤, ٤:٢٥ ص <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> كتب:
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 02:18AM

Hi,

Kindly share the below details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:

app ID
ad unit ID
Mobile Ads SDK version

This message is in relation to case ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 01:30PM

Hi R Jertila,

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

I have executed our Google Sample Project with all the ad unit IDs provided by you and am able to load the Ads successfully. ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 07:18PM

Hi R Jertila,

Thank you for your confirmation that the issue is not replicating within our Google Samples. I have also cross-checked and verified and as you have stated, the issue is not ...more
Hosun Yoo <ho...@teamblind.com>: Jun 13 12:29PM -0700

Thank you. I submitted the code and video to the Google Form and also
attached the code to this reply.
...more
Trieu <minhtri...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 11:13PM -0700

Hi all,

To integrate Admob with a google play instant game (or an android instant
app), do I need to use the User Messaging Platform (UMP)?

Thanks,
Trieu
...more
Shaheer janjua <shaheerj...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 11:08AM -0700

[image: 333333333333333.png]

*When i submit any google form i get this error plz tell me i am very
worried about this because i want to verify my id its through but its not
submitting*
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 09:59AM

Hi Shaheer,

Kindly follow the instructions outlined below:

Your image should be readable, in focus, and free from reflections and glare.
If your document is two-sided, capture the front and the ...more
Shaheer janjua <shaheerj...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 07:01AM -0700

*Actually the problem is not the documents nor the image the problem is the
bug it is not submitting any form.*
On Friday, June 14, 2024 at 2:59:59 PM UTC+5 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor
wrote: ...more
Shaheer janjua <shaheerj...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 06:59AM -0700

*I changed my image size and IP browser everything so that I have done
everything but it is not submitting and almost all my sameIn the same way,
my other forms are not being submitted to this ...more
CG F <devel...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 12:10AM -0700

Apparently, as recently as last week, the test ad (with the testad banner)
was showing properly.
Suddenly, you're getting an error that the ad can't be loaded. ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 08:10AM

Hi,

I understand that you are facing "No ad to show" error. Kindly provide us the below details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:

app ID
ad unit ID
Mobile Ads SDK version ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 03:00PM

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

It is always recommended to keep the SDKs up to date to avoid such issues. You have stated that you are making use of SDK 11.2 which is an ...more
S G <bard...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 02:21AM -0700

I have the same issue mentioned above. Your proposal has no sense because
the problem is how to combine UMP and ATT to pass Apple's review but you
just post links to the documentation with no ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 02:10PM

Hi S G,

If you are using Mobile Ads SDK, so this ATT pop up can come up through SDK. First time consent pop up will come once agree then ATT will come.

I would suggest here to remove custom code ...more
Muhammed <4d756861...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 01:01AM -0700

Hello,
I think I was misunderstood. Please let me explain.

Normally, there is an "interstitial" in the application. However, too many
interstitial ads may negatively affect users. ...more
Muhammed <4d756861...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 01:04AM -0700

Muhammed <4d756861...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 01:06AM -0700

Hello,
I think I was misunderstood. Please let me explain.

Normally, there is an "interstitial" in the application. However, too many
interstitial ads may negatively affect users. ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 12:32PM

Hi Muhammed,

Yes, this could be done and it's counted as a reward, as the mentioned reward in the prompt for rewarded ad is being fulfilled. But make sure that you have placed the interstitial ads ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 06:01AM

Hi,

For testing purpose you can use the collapsible demo unit id mentioned in Android and iOS documentation. Please note that there is no way to check whether the returned ad is a collapsible ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 14 05:11AM

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, I'm afraid that this forum can only provide support on the technicalities related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For ...more