Trying to keep UMPConsentForm object on iOS using "User Messaging Platform SDK for iOS"

apphh3

Jan 5, 2021, 9:17:08 AM1/5/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I request consent form when I lunch the app, so at this point, I f I want to keep the form accesible to use later (in settings section, for example) I don't know how to keep a reference of this UMPConsentForm object.

I can't save it in UserDefauts because this object doesn't implement Codable,

Thanks in advance!
Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 15.11.59.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 5, 2021, 9:34:46 AM1/5/21
to aph...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

You are correct that the form isn't stored on device and user requests a new form each time they want to change preferences. Note that changes to how we collect consent are expected and the form can be outdated if stored on device. The consent acquired though is stored on the device. Could you present to us a compelling use case for creating the functionality to store a filled in form on the device?

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team