admob giving error code 3

Sanchit Mahajan

Jun 26, 2024, 6:31:47 AM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
admobs test app not working with my application id but works when i change application id in android
few weeks back i was integrating admobs and ads were showing in dev build. but now even test ads are not working for my application id
solution tried
1)used google test ad units
2)register device as test device
3)created another test project with same application id as my project
in all above scenarios test ads don't work but as soon as i change application id test ads start showing

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information and are for the intended recipient only. Any other use of emails, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any contents by anyone else, is prohibited and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 26, 2024, 8:44:20 AM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to sanchit...@gofynd.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Error code 3, no fill error means that the ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory. Kindly note that the SDK just requests ads to the ad server and does not have any control on the ads it serves. For test ads, you can refer to Enabling test ads and you can also add your test device programmatically or Add your test device in the AdMob UI

If the issue still persists, kindly provide the below information via reply to author option so that we can conduct an investigation and offer a solution.

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Bundle ID
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJTgK:ref" (ADR-00243982)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team