Admob Unity Plugin Mediation

Uzair Liaqat

Sep 17, 2014, 11:01:02 AM9/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am using Admob unity plugin by Eric Leichtenschlag.
I have a question related mediation partners integration "InMobi".

Does this plugin support Mediation Apis.

How can I make InMobi Ads mediation work using this plugin. Do I just need to put InMobi Mediation Adapter in my project and its Manifest configuration ( for android ). And by enabling it from portal, it would be enough, or do i need to do something else.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 18, 2014, 10:22:02 PM9/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
You'll have to follow the steps 2 and 3 mentioned in the mediation quick start as far as adding the SDK and any extra activities and permissions that a mediation network requires. For the SDK and adapter libraries, you'll put the jar files in Assets/Plugins/Android for Unity. On iOS, you'll need to link the mediation network's SDK and adapter libraries to the Xcode-generated project, and add any other frameworks that the mediation network requires.

Thanks,
Eric