RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] At what part of my app am I violating policies?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 12, 2021, 11:27:14 AM10/12/21
to ad...@potiongames.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yigit,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I first want to state that this forum is for helping developers who are having issues with getting the Mobile Ads SDK implemented in their game. Having read over your post, this seems to be ok. You have been able to get the ads no problem. The issue is that something has caused your account to be banned for invalid traffic. For this we are unable to do anything about this. What we suggest is to contact the people who sent you the initial violation, as well as submit an appeal here . Also at the same time, we suggest contacting our Product Support Team , as they might be able to offer some advice on this too.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team