Your ad units are not displaying ads because you haven't verified your PIN. Fix this now

Manojit Ghosh

Nov 17, 2014, 4:40:02 AM11/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I am familiar with the rules of Address/PIN verification. I have read them from here:
I am seeing this message when I am logging in to AdMob:
Your ad units are not displaying ads because you haven't verified your PIN. Fix this now
Here are the problems:
1. I have already generated PIN twice. The last PIN was generated on 1st November, 2014. The first was generated several months ago. None of them has reached my house. There is no wrong information in my account.
2. If I click on "Fix this now" I get redirected to "Transaction history" page which tells me nothing about how to fix the problem.
3. I have no information on which postal service is being used by AdMob and where the PIN mailer is being sent from. So I cannot track it or make an inquiry.
Can I verify my address any other way?

Only if you've requested your maximum of 3 PINs and haven't received any of them within 4 weeks of your last PIN request. In this case, sign in to your account and you'll see a notice on your Home page with further instructions on how to send us an official document proving your address through a 'Contact Us' form.

I live in a small town, where chances of nondelivery are high. Even if I receive the PIN I will not be able to enter that now(read problem no. 2 in this post).
I am requesting AdMob to take necessary steps to solve this problem immediately as this is causing huge loss to my business.

Manojit Ghosh
India

Eric Leichtenschlag (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 19, 2014, 7:53:42 PM11/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com