Banner ads between listview

UltRaツGaMer

Jul 22, 2020, 10:26:10 AM7/22/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Can i implement banner ads between listview

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 22, 2020, 11:02:18 AM7/22/20
to techve...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this question up. I am assuming that you are referring to Android ListView and you want to add an ad to the listview at intervals where there will be one ad visible at a time on screen. If that is your case then among our sample apps we have a sample that uses RecyclerView and you can download it here. On the iOS side we have among our samples a BannerTableViewExample. If you can make it work in a listview and if it performs like the sample you should be good to go.

For policy questions, unfortunately since we only support implementing the Mobile Ads SDK into apps, policy questions have to be forwarded to the AdMob Forum. With that being said, you may want to look in that forum at this page about banner ad guidance here - https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128877.

If the above guess doesn't describe your use case and doesn't answer your question then you may want to clarify further on this thread.

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22YD2M:ref

UltRaツGaMer

Jul 22, 2020, 11:18:28 AM7/22/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am not using recycler view i am using listview. can i load banner ads dynamicaly (not native banner)

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 22, 2020, 11:55:21 AM7/22/20
to techve...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It doesn't matter wether you use RecyclerView or ListView, and we have nothing against ListView.

Regarding dynamic loading, do you mean that you only want to load an ad if user scrolls down a certain amount? If so, there's nothing wrong with doing that. If you are concerned about load time ruining user experience you can cache the ad in advance and reveal it when you want to. You may want to use Ad Events to control when to show an ad. As documented close but lower down from the link above, "The onAdLoaded() method is executed when an ad has finished loading. If you want to delay adding the AdView to your activity or fragment until you're sure an ad will be loaded, for example, you can do so here." You can also delay showing until later. The limit is one hour from load time. As long as you are within policy guidelines you can customize to get better user experience.

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22YD2M:ref

UltRaツGaMer

Jul 23, 2020, 10:26:31 AM7/23/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
can you suggest me a thing. suppose if i have 100 list items then after how many items should i load one ad

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 23, 2020, 11:17:14 AM7/23/20
to techve...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Unfortunately, this forum can only support implementing the Mobile Ads SDK into apps and you are asking a policy issue. You would have to check our policies in the AdMob Forum to determine what is allowed implementation. With that being said, I have seen publishers make very long lists and have many ads. I can only guess that there is a legal way to do it.

Regards,

kalki Avtar

Jul 23, 2020, 2:22:23 PM7/23/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Ok oll right

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 23, 2020, 2:28:50 PM7/23/20
to niranja...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Are you implementing the Mobile Ads SDK into apps and in need of assistance? If so, kindly open a new thread to address your issue so that this thread can be dedicated to the issue the original poster brought up.

Regards,
Aryeh Baker

BIG MARK

Jul 26, 2020, 11:40:20 AM7/26/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 26, 2020, 10:46:00 PM7/26/20
to admo...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly create a new thread if you have any concerns with the AdMob SDK.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Techno Vedang

Aug 10, 2020, 4:10:19 AM8/10/20