NEW Admob - How to add apps ?

Jasmin Ibrišimbegović

Mar 31, 2014, 4:40:32 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I guess this question has already been asked, but can not find it anywhere

My Admob has moved t onew Admob platform since yesterday.
The problem is that among my 7 apps only 1 is listed in new Admob.

Don't know how to add new app. AS I could understand they should be transferred automatically.
Tried  by choosing MONETIZE NEW APP but then it offers me new banner codes and in the end app is not listed again.

What do we need to do to have same apps listed under new Admob ?

Jasmin Ibrišimbegović

Mar 31, 2014, 4:50:10 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Dot they realize that most of their success is owed to the developers in first place !!!
Developeors are those that make apps , then place google ads in it bringing Google a fortune !

Its really shame what Google does to developers.

Jasmin Ibrišimbegović

Mar 31, 2014, 6:54:24 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

I understand that many developers have problems with empty reports but min problem is different.
I had 7 apps liste in old Admob and now there is only 1.
It says:
 Data import completed. Created 1 apps, 1 ad units and 0 campaigns.

Does anyone else experience the same ?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 31, 2014, 9:03:56 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle these kind of cases on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
This conversation is locked